Monday, August 4, 2008

Let the Countdown Begin

Only 8 more weeks until the big move! I cannot believe Aug is already here, and there is still so much to do. I'm staying calm though, and Chris & I are making our list of TO DO before we move.

We attempted to get our visa's last month, but to no avail. The computer system had a glitch when we were scheduling our appointment, so we had to reschedule. We go again on the 12th of this month.

I have been slowly working on my French, but need to devote more time to it now. Our friend, Nate, has offered to be my French teacher, so I am going to take him up on that offer.

Apartment shopping is now underway. We have a list of people and places to check out. Being that we are two months away, we should be able to find something soon.

I am happy to announce that I found someone to sublet my office while away. Very happy about the prospect of being able to go back to my office next year when we return. The location is just too good to give up! The woman who is taking it is great. Her name is Dawn, and she's a RN, Acupuncturist, Reiki Practitioner, and Maya Abdominal Massage Practitioner.

Off to teach a HB class. More info to come. :)

No comments: